Wrinkle-relaxing injections are a muscle-relaxing agent that temporarily smoothes out wrinkles on the forehead, around the eyes, and between the eyebrows. The medication relaxes the muscles, which causes dynamic facial lines and wrinkles. The results can last up to three to four months. Wrinkle relaxers can also be used in conjunction with dermal fillers to achieve optimal results.
- Drink plenty of water! Before your appointment, be sure to moisturize the injection sites and drink at least 64 ounces of water.
- Before therapy, take 2000 mg of vitamin C daily. It's best to get started as soon easy as possible!
- For seven days prior, abstain from using aspirin, Ginkgo Biloba, vitamin E, turmeric, omega-3 fatty acids, and turmeric.
- Don't drink alcohol for four days before the treatment.
- Retinol and exfoliating acids should be avoided three days before your treatment and for three days following it to reduce your risk of irritation and redness.
Post-Treatment Care and Instructions
Please avoid the following:
- Exerting pressure or massaging the region for six hours
- Workout and saunas for six hours
- Retinol and exfoliating acids for three days
- For at least four hours after the procedure, keep your head above your heart.
- Keep in mind that it may take 10–14 days for benefits to fully show the results.
Some people report minor adverse effects, such as headaches, which usually go away in a few days. Within an hour, post-injection lumps will also disappear.
If you have any specific questions about the treatment, don't hesitate to ask! We are here to give you all the information you need to get ready for your treatment and are always happy to answer any questions you may have.